Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Wedding


Ahhh, Spring is in the air.  And what better what to start it off with a lovely wedding.  Sally and Tim are good friends of mine, and I enjoyed attending their loverly ceremony at the Island Shangri-la in Hong Kong.


This dessert table is inspired by Amy Atlas -it's our first one, and I couldn't believe how quickly everything disappeared. I had to squeeze my way in just to take these photos.


These little morsels were very tasty. I kept justifying eating them myself by saying "I'm a guest too". Chocolate Cups surround a dark chocolate cake with 3 whipped buttercream flavors: Green Tea, Vanilla Bean and Tart Lemon. These were a pain in the ass to make since I only had ONE chocolate cup mold of 6 cavities (of which I broke one)!



Here's my whipped buttercream tip: Add the flavoring to the buttercream first, while it is still really stiff. Then add whipping cream and whip until you get your desired consistency. To add tartness, add citric acid granules. De-lish!
 

We worked together in conjunction with Graceful Decoration. Hi Ivy :0) It is always a pleasure working with you.



So pretty!





These were done by the hotel, it was massive, but a glorious arrangement.




Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment